- 4 – ½ chicken breast, boneless
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup powder garlic
- 1 tsp. parsley
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Dash of salt (optional)
Prep time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 Serving Size: ½ chicken breast
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 197 | Fat: 7 g | Saturated fat: 2 g | Protein: 30 g | Cholesterol: 85 mg
Carbohydrate: 2.5 g | Sodium: 30 mg | Dietary fiber: 0 g | Sugar: 0.5 g |
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large sealed container or bag.
- Place container in fridge and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place a medium sized cooking pan over medium heat until hot.
- Pour chicken and mixture into pan.
- Cook each side for 10 minutes.
- Now, you can serve this delicious meal and enjoy!
Did you know?
Chicken provides us with numerous minerals that help the body achieve optimal health. Copper, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and Zinc are all within the chicken. The most prominent one is called selenium. This mineral provides antioxidant properties that help combat cellular damage caused by free radicals.