- 8 oz. frozen cherries or strawberries, unsweetened
- ½ cranberry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 7 hours
Serves: 8 Serving Size: ½ cup
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 51 | Fat: 0 g | Saturated fat: 0 g | Protein: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg
| Carbohydrate: 11 g | Sodium: 1 mg | Dietary fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 9 g |
- In a blender, put in all the ingredients and blend it until it appears smooth.
- Now, pour it into a medium size container and freeze for 7 hours.
- Then, with a spoon or fork shave the ice into individual cups.
- Serve to your guests and enjoy your icy!
Just to change up the flavor, you can also exchange either of the juices to one more satisfying to your taste. Also, by adding a little bit of orange or lemon zest add a nice texture and taste.