- 1 1.4-oz pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix, Sugar-free
- 1 ¼ cup nonfat milk
- 1 tub of whipped cream topping, fat-free
- 4 strawberries, sliced
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 Serving Size: ½ cup
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 126 | Fat: 0 g | Saturated fat: 0 g | Protein: 4 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g | Sodium: 390 mg | Dietary fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 9 g |
- In a medium sized bowl, mix pudding and milk and whisk until smooth.
- Pour ½ cup mousse into individual cups.
- Add a layer of whipped cream topping over mousse.
- Top each mousse with 1 sliced strawberry.
If you’re not a huge fan of strawberries, this recipe could also go great with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or other types of berries. Its up to you to decide!
Note: The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition or changes in your treatment.