- ½ cup fat-free milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Eggs
- ⅛ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ good quality Canola oil
- Vegetable oil spray
- Place all ingredients, except the oil spray, and blend until they are mixed thoroughly. Transfer to a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate during 1 hour.
- Heat a 6-to-8 inch non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat and lightly spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Stir batter, and with pan still off burner, pour in about 1/4 cup batter; quickly swirl pan so batter spreads evenly. Avoid holes in the crepe or excess batter. Cook on one side for about 1 minute, or until edge turns golden brown; turn and brown on the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat until all batter is used. As crepes are cooked, stack them alternating with wax paper. Keep warm if they are to be served immediately.
Did you know…?
Crepes are a good alternative to pancakes for people with diabetes; as they are a lot thinner and lighter. To make this recipe perfect if there are holes fill them in with a bit of extra batter, or if there is too much batter just pour off the excess.
One serving = 1 crepe
Calories: 54 Protein: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 5g Fat: 2g