- 1 ½ cup egg whites
- 4 whole flour tortillas
- ½ tsp of salt and pepper
- ½ cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
Prep time: 10 min
Serving Size: 4
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 203 | Fat: 6 g | Saturated fat: 2 g | Protein: 16 g | Cholesterol: 10 mg
| Carbohydrate: 21 g | Sodium: 643 mg | Dietary fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g |
- Place a skillet on medium heat and put a layer of cooking spray.
- Then cook your eggs in the skillet. When the eggs are done remove from the heat.
- Now, heat the flour tortillas in the microwave for about 15 seconds
- Place an even amount of the eggs onto the tortillas. And sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top as well.
- Now, wrap, serve and enjoy!
Adding vegetables like green or red bell peppers to your eggs not only can make your breakfast burrito even tastier but it also adds a few more of those essential vitamins and minerals without adding too many calories.