- 2 cups of frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup of grape juice
- 1 ½ cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of diet ginger ale
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 4-5 hours
Serves: 12 Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 57 | Fat: 0 g | Saturated fat: 0 g | Protein: 1 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg
| Carbohydrate: 14 g | Sodium: 7 mg | Dietary fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 13 g |
- Put all the ingredients into the blender, and blend it until it appears smooth.
- Then, pour the mixture evenly into small individual cups and place a popsicle stick in each cup.
- Now, freeze for about 4-5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your cold, refreshing treat.
Instead of the frozen strawberries in this solid ice-covered delight, you can also exchange it for other frozen fruits or even add multiple fruits into the recipe to enhance the flavor.