Holiday ingredients create an easy festive bar cookie perfect when you have a cookie swap or need to whip up a divine treat fast!
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350° F. Coat 13x9x2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In prepared pan, mix gingersnaps, butter, and vanilla; press into pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans evenly over gingersnap crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and light brown.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 57 Calories from fat 42% Fat 3g Saturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 4mg Sodium 34mg Carbohydrate 8g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 6g Protein 1g Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat