- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 lb of medium shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 9 skewers
Prep time: 15 minutes
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories: 50 | Fat: 2.5 g | Saturated fat: 0.4 g | Protein: 6 g | Cholesterol: 60 mg | Carbohydrate: 0 g | Sodium: 95 mg | Dietary fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 0 g |
- Heat your grill before preparing your shrimp kabobs so that it gets hot.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Now add the shrimp in the bowl add let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Then, evenly divide the shrimp to each skewer and grill them for about 3 minutes until they appear pink in color.
- Now serve to your guests and enjoy!
These shrimp kabobs are great to add variety to an afternoon barbeque this summer with a nice caesar salad or accompanied by some fresh fruit. Also, to save some time in preparing this dish you can purchase already cooked shrimp and just place it on the grill to warm it up a bit.